Wednesday 17 May 2017

I was alone Girl coming from a party late night and found my windshield cracked

It is about yesterday night I was coming from a party late at night from my friend’s house. The moment I entered the parking lot and saw my car I was terrified to see my car’s windshield cracked. That could have been the worst nightmare for a girl coming alone in the night. 3 A.M and I was standing clueless as what to do next. Wondering where I would find a shop for broken car glass replacement in Noida.

And all of a sudden I remember a conversion I had with one of my friend who witnessed the same thing when she was in Noida and she told me about a service center called Windshield World. Without wasting a single second I searched for Windshield World online to repair my car glass. To be honest I was little skeptical about anyone picking my call at that time of the night but luckily the person at the service station picked up my call and booked my appointment for early morning at 7 A.M.
                                                                             
source: google.com
The whole incident took no more than 5 mins; and the best thing was it is quite near to my house in Noida. All this while I was unaware of the fact that there’s a service center for broken car glass replacement in Noida, with such good and satisfactory services. So without wasting time I went home had a quick nap and went straight to Windshield World.

To my surprise those people are so dedicated towards their work that when I called them and told them about my situation they booked an urgent appointment for me so that I do not face any further problems in getting my car glass replacement in Noida. It just took them an hour to replace my car glass and I am really thankful to them for helping me out at an odd hour of the night.

So now, next time you’re driving down the road and something drops straight off a tree and onto your windshield and glass now sports a small crack, and you’re wondering if this tiny damage will ruin the rest of your windshield and, ultimately, your car, you know where you have to take your car for repair. This happens to car owners all the time, and though we hope that if we ignore the damage—whether it’s in the form of cracks, scratches, or the shattering of the entire windshield—it’ll go away. But that’s not the case, before a small crack or scratch turns into a big damage take your car to Windshield World for car glass replacement in Noida.

No comments:

Post a Comment