Thursday 18 May 2017

I Was Going To Drop My Kid For His Basketball Game But Just Found A Broken Windshield



                                                                                
It was a bright, clear Sunday morning; I could feel the fresh morning bliss. It was 21st of April; I just had my nice cup of cappuccino and was reading the newspaper. I had many tasks scheduled for this major day I had to take my son for his basketball game, get a new haircut and also had to get my car serviced. It was 9 am in the morning and we had to reach the stadium by 11, so I immediately took a nice hot water shower and put on my Eagles jersey { my son’s basketball team }. We were about to leave but just then I was dumbstruck to see my car’s windshield broken, a thousand of ideas start to flow through my brain on how to repair it but at the end, I was left helpless then I searched for broken glass replacement in Noida. 



I reached their service station in 15 minutes and it seems they were quite familiar with these type of issues, they seem quite professional in their work, it merely took them 20 minutes they fully replaced my car’s windshield. I was thrilled to see their artistic way of doing things, and they even charged me lesser than the local market rates. I was quite happy and satisfied with the service provided by the car glass replacement in Noida. And guess what they even serviced my car for free and told me that they are on a promotional run, they highlighted my car major issues such as using correct tire pressure, using right gear at optimum speed etc. I was amazed to see how they treat their customer with so much love and affection.

It was almost 10.30 on the clock; I stormed into my vehicle and drove like an idiot but was able to reach the stadium on time. I took my pass and ran to my seat, the match was on the verge of being the start and started within 5 minutes. My son was playing as a center- forward, I cheered him up throughout the game, but at the end, his team lost the match. He was feeling quite low so took him to the nearest shoe store and bought him a new pair of basketball shoes. At the end, we drove back home and I was still on cloud nine because of the amazing day we had. Now, whenever I saw my car’s windshield it reminds me of broken glass replacement in Noida. Now, whenever if someone ask me for recommending a car glasses replacement in
Noida, I would just direct them to these people’s workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment