Monday 15 May 2017

WINDSHIELD INSURANCE CLAIM IN NOIDA



 WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT IN NOIDA


Yesterday, It was Sunday evening and I was driving my BMW X1, Going for a party in a bar, I was running out of cash and forgot my ATM CARD of the account which had a balance, It was not much bothering me that I don’t have money that time because friends were available at the bar to bear all the expenses. I just have to reach out there. From my home near Sector 63 to Noida City Centre it was smooth traffic, but after that It was a heavy traffic jam on the main road, So I took an alternate way crossing nearby society, While crossing by a park, Children were playing cricket there and certainly ball from there side hit my car’s wind side glass and it was cracked up. I was like broken up because I was thinking it can’t be replaced that time. It was Sunday evening and many of nearby repairing service providers were unavailable.




I went to many of repairing service providers, but all of them told me that they don’t have specialized staffs for my car’s servicing. I was getting late for the party also, It was very frustrating for me because I don’t have that much of money left in my wallet as well forgot my ATM card at home, It was almost impossible for me to go back home because of the jam. 
Suddenly I remembered that I have WINDSHIELD INSURANCE CLAIM IN NOIDA for my car.  So I started searching on Google for nearby repairing centers, I found the service center for WINDSHIELD REPLACEMENT IN NOIDA and I went there carefully to save my car’s glass as much as I can. 

At Windshield World in Sector-2 Noida. It was a long queue, And I was getting late, so I requested manager of Service Centre to take care of my car As Soon as possible,  He was so supportive and provided me separate service to fix my car’s windshield crack. They quickly responded and provided me the best service that they had that time.

I was so fortunate that I already have WINDSHIELD INSURANCE CLAIM IN NOIDA for my car and that really worked for me. It was very easy for me to claim it and I realize first time that how much a car insurance can be helpful. It was really a wonderful experience of claiming insurance service.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment